Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I love ren-fest!



One of my all time favorite hobbies is people watching. I usually people-watch at hole-in-the-wall gas stations or Wal-mart. However, once a year my unusual hobby is taken to a whole new level when the Ren-Fair comes to my area. I am overwhelmed with pure childish excitement every October, and hopefully when I attend this year it will be pure bliss. So here are the very uninique, weird, lame, freakish creatures from last year. I hope you enjoy! :)







OMG, where's Froddo....Sorry hobbits, it looks like you lost him. Its okay though, really.... Just return to your parent's basement and continue rocking out to techno while you jerk each other off in the realm of World of Warcraft. Hey, sweet cape by the way!


















Hehe, I couldn't resist!











I know what you're thinking.... "This one isn't a freak!!" Very true! As it turns out. some geeks can be kind of hot... So to all the hot geek chicks out there....Go you!!! You give hope to the Dungen and Dragons roleplayers and Trekki males in hopes of someday being laid. I will see you in October pretty fairy lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment